Adres: Hemsjövägen 12 , 290 60 Kyrkhult
The Museum reflects, among other things Brunnsepoken at Tulseboda Brunn, different crafts, local history Association's activities, countryside and old photographic equipment.
Kyrkhults Local History Museum is housed in the doctor's Villa, an annexe building to Tulseboda brunn and built in 1898 as a residence and reception at brunnsläkaren. Doctor's Villa has been Local History Museum since 1982. The Museum reflects, among other things, brunnsepoken at Tulseboda Brunn, Local History Association's activities, different crafts, trade, countryside, Church, old photo equipment and a video projector from 1906. The old boat man's cottage next door contains various older folk art objects.